So, this is a guy that RT-D declared a “hero”:
Before he was declared a “hero”
- Blew a 0.21 BAC (blood alcohol content) in Fairfax County, following a motor vehicle accident, and somehow managed to skirt his way out of his mandatory minimum ten days in jail (§ 18.2-270(a)).
- The day after his arrest in Fairfax County, he was charged with DUI after driving his car around without a tire and failing to stop for police. He was also charged with failure to submit to a breath test.
After he was declared a “hero”:
- It was discovered he had been charged in Maryland with failure to stop after hitting an attended vehicle (hit and run).
- Had a restraining order filed against him by his wife for domestic violence.
- He was charged with his third DUI.
- It was discovered that he never had a Virginia driver’s license despite being the President of a Virginia university (UMW).
RT-D, want a mulligan on this one?